Complacency Interrupted

Attempting to "do" cultural studies...critique, analysis, and commentary. How am I doing Theodor??

03 July 2006

Adventures in the blogosphere

I originally began posting, or publishing, depending on whom one talks to, on my myspace page, watching my words circulate among those selected friends who actually had the time to read. Success has been less than moderate, but I remain undaunted. In this age of freedom of choice, I choose to get out there, to stop complaining to my adorable friends and to pretend that perhaps I might say something that actually matters. The blogosphere seems to be the embodiment of neoliberal individualism - everyone has a voice, a choice, an individuality that can be expressed uncompromisingly. So I am here to put that theory to the test. The question becomes, however, will anyone read or care.

In the catchphrase of advertising and marketing, "watch this space."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home